We are sorry you have had to enter this page and that there is something you are not happy with. To resolve this in the best interest of all parties please find listed details of our complaints procedures.
- All formal complaints must be made to us in writing, we will accept letters, emails or faxes to our main office. (We would recommend you keep copies of all correspondence)
- Your information may be used in many ways and we may contact you for marketing purposes unless you advise us that you do not wish to receive any further communications from us.
- We will acknowledge all written complaints within 3 working days.
- We will carry out our own internal investigation to your complaint and report back to you within 15 working days.
- If you are dissatisfied with the outcome, We will review your dispute by staff not directly involved with the original dispute.
- We will write to you expressing our final viewpoint. Should you not be satisfied with the outcome you can refer the matter to:
- Application to Trading Standards – this organisation has regulatory powers
- Citizens Advice Bureau
- Small Claims Court for claims up to a maximum of £10,000
- Private litigation through a retained solicitor
Please note the insurance backed warranty issued with your contract (if applicable) only comes into force in the unlikely event that we cease trading.